Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Chair-ridden

Sometimes when you plan to do something, your body tells you that it isn't going to happen. I was thinking I was going to get another good week of sewing in but my back decided that wasn't going to happen. So I am laying here in my back chair reading blogs on my husband's work laptop. I spent the day chair-ridden watching Cranford and knitting the Embossed Leaves socks. You think I would learn to limit my activity since any time I do too much I end up in so much pain and can't do anything. But it is frustrating because my "too much" isn't that much. And I am only thirty-two! So to cheer myself up and help make this post not such a downer, I am going to do a give away. Fun, huh? What am I going to give away? I don't know probably some fat quarters, but I can't get up to go see what I have so you are just going to have to hope it's good. So leave me a post by Friday if you would like to be entered in the drawing for some fat quarters and anything else I decide to throw in. This should be fun!

10 comments:

FabricMom said...

Count me in.

Sorry to hear that you are down with back problems. That is the pits. At least you can still use the computer.

Ann said...

You don't need to send me anything since sewing makes me get brain aneurysms (how do you spell that?!). Anyway, just wanted to give you a little smile. I love you my lil' sis!

We Six Nasons said...

Being chair-ridden is never fun, but atleast it makes more time for blogging! I would like to be entered in your drawing too. Thanks for entering mine! Hope you feel better soon.

shelley said...

Please include me in your fun drawing on Friday! I have enjoyed finding your blog, and looking around. I love, love your SBS sampler. I would like to see it in Jennifer's new book!

Hope you're feeling better real soon!

Diane said...

Great looking chair. Does it help your back?

lou said...

So - how did you like Cranford? Did you go through the kleenex like I said? Great, great show!

Inger Lise in Norway said...

I feel with you. A aching back aint no good. Hope you soon will recover :-)
Your socks are wonderful. I do socks knitting every mornig for "breakfast" to make my fingers smooth LOL

Jacquie said...

So sorry to hear your back is bothering you..is it a long time thing for you? Fabric would always be great, but I really just wanted to say hope you're feeling better soon.
J

sbonetsue said...

I just stumbled on your blog, I hope its not too late to throw my name in for your giveaway. I've been exploring all kinds of blogs about quilting since I was hit by a car and can't sew yet. I can't believe how great all you guys are, so much inspiration and knowledge being shared. I'm real glad I found you.

Conner Posse said...

ah grrreat, i'm just NOW seeing this?? :o) how fun, to do drawings!

Related Posts with Thumbnails