Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Where is the tape measure?

How is it that I can never find a tape measure? I have bought so many over the years that I should have about a hundred by now. Ok, so the kids have broken a few because it is so fun to pull them out and then push the button and watch it zip back in. But that only accounts for about ten of them. Where are all the others? I have had one that I have been working with for the last week or so. Every time I have been working on a project I think I lost it but it is just hiding under some fabric or sitting on the ironing board. So about a half an hour ago I started looking for it again. "Haha little tape measure I know you're around here somewhere. I just used you ten minutes ago. Come out, come out wherever you are." Nothing. Yep I looked everywhere and I can't find it. Are you kidding me!!

5 comments:

Dianna said...

It is funny how things like that happen. We always were missing hangers and when we moved we found bags full. I think combs were a problem too. Years ago I ran into a friend while out shopping. She said she always blamed her kids for things missing. Now she was all alone and the scissors kept hiding and there was no one home to blame but herself. Cute write up. Thanks for sharing.

Anne Ida said...

*lol* Hope you find your tape measure :o)

Tina said...

good luck with that :o)

Conner Posse said...

i have it.

hahaha...

Mishka said...

My measuring tape always seems to find it's way back home to it's basket... I gave up on the little ones and use a big one that I wear around my neck like a tailor.

My scissors, on the other hand, end up in very mysterious places... I swear there's a secret meeting of the scissor club that goes on at night, then they all find hiding places to drive me batty. Both the sewing and paper scissors belong to this club. :)

Hope you found a tape measure!
Michele

Related Posts with Thumbnails